


Joshua's class had a field trip to the pumpkin patch in Celina, Texas. It was not a very good pumpkin patch. We have been to others in the area and this one stunk! When I think of pumpkin patches, I think of mounds and mounds and piles and piles of pumkins............not so with this one. It was more of an animal farm with a sprinkling of pumpkins and it wasn't easy to find! I didn't get great pictures with the kids in the pumpkins like I wanted to, but I think Kate and Joshua still had fun. (Click on pictures to enlarge)
1 comment:
I DO love the baby longhorns though! They are really cute! I think I went to this one with Megan, Alicia and Katie a couple of years ago. I thought it was fun, but you're right, it's not a "pumpkin photo op"!
Post a Comment