Braeden had a soccer game on Tuesday night and it was pouring down rain. I thought the game would be canceled. But no lightening or thunder equals play the game. I opted to stay dry and watch the game from the car. Kate and Josh decided to turn the car in to a drive-in movie theater. They had their snacks, headphones, comfy leather seats, and Night at the Museum. They were set for the next hour and a half.
This is the field that Braeden played on. Just a little bit dangerous being right next to the tollway during rush hour. During the game one of the soccer players even kicked a ball up over the fence in to the on coming traffic. If you ask me I think it's an accident waiting to happen....
In other news, Kate got a 100 on her fractions math test this week. I am so proud of her!
And my birthday is in 4 days....still hoping for a new camera. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment