The town is very bicycle friendly. We rented bikes for the week. I really wanted to keep my yellow bike. So cute!
Cary and I went on a breakfast date one morning while the kids slept in. We rode our bikes down to a cute little restaurant called Great Southern. So GOOD! We sat on the patio and people watched while we ate. I ordered the Grits a Ya Ya and have been craving it ever since.
We also stopped at this little taco bar for a quick snack. So many tacos to choose from. Cary got the fish taco and it was the best fish taco I have ever had. Very fresh. I wanted to go back and have some more yummy tacos but we ran out of time. Next time though....:)


1 comment:
Cute yellow bike!! You guys are such a fun cute family. I love the love that yall show each other!
Post a Comment