Wednesday, August 27, 2014

11

Today Kate turns 11. She looked so cute as she went off to school this morning.


We celebrated her birthday with her best friend, Adria this past weekend. We took a little road trip to Houston to see One Direction in concert.


This was taken in the hotel just before leaving for the concert. I think Kate was just a tad bit excited.

Arriving to the stadium


No surprise it was a sold out show

The opening act: 5 Seconds to Summer

Anticipating One Direction's arrival

Just as the boys came out....she is so happy!

The reason we drove all way to Houston





Kate's favorite





Loving every minute



The End

After the concert we hung out a while to let the crowds thin out. The stadium was so loud that we sounded like we had been sucking on helium afterwards. It was so funny!

The next day we went to Galveston to hang out at the beach. 






That evening we went to Kemah boardwalk.



We had such a fabulous time together. The concert was fantastic and I think Kate fell more in-love with One Direction than she was before...if that is possible. I loved being with her and watching her watch the concert. That was my favorite part. She was so happy and having so much fun. I don't know how we are going to top this birthday....it was the best birthday ever!

No comments: