Happy Birthday Kelly!! I hope you had a FABOULOUS day!! I still owe you some baked goods! Don't worry I haven't forgotten. Thanks for being so a great friend!!
Thanks, guys!! I had a wonderful day! I got lots of really good presents and a very yummy dinner made by the Flores family. It was delicious. And my husband tiled the kitchen and my bathroom for me. It looks beautiful....I will post pictures later.
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY!!! (I think we will continue to feel 18 until we're 118...a cruel irony of aging, lol!) What did you do for your birthday????
Happy Birthday Kelly!! I hope you had a FABOULOUS day!! I still owe you some baked goods! Don't worry I haven't forgotten.
Thanks for being so a great friend!!
Thanks, guys!! I had a wonderful day! I got lots of really good presents and a very yummy dinner made by the Flores family. It was delicious. And my husband tiled the kitchen and my bathroom for me. It looks beautiful....I will post pictures later.
I know what you mean mom I am 60 and still feel like a 10 year old, with a bit of luck I will find one! SO tight to be in
Post a Comment