
Braeden had to do a science project for three science grades. If it would have been an option we wouldn't have done it.....to much work! He decided to test batteries. He chose Duracell, Energizer, and Rayovac. He used 3 identical flashlights and checked them every 30 minutes. Two flashlights went out at the same time so he had to retest. He checked them every 15 minutes until they started dimming and them every 5 after that. He found that the Rayovac battery was the stinkiest. Energizer and Duracell lasted a long time but Duracell came out on top. I guess the Energizer bunny doesn't keep going and going and going.
3 comments:
What a great experiment! That Braeden is one clever kid. This reminded me of my 6th grade Science Project..."Does Color Affect Mood" where I changed the colors surrounding my hamsters cage everyday dutifully noting shifts in personality. Wish I had known hamsters were colorblind.
That is so funny......I didn't know hamsters were colorblind.
Braeden you are so smart. Im so impressed. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment