Sunday, July 29, 2007

Done

I finally finished reading my Harry Potter book last night. I stayed up until about 2 last night to finish. I just couldn't put it down. It was so good! I am sad to see it end, but I guess all good things must come to an end at some point. I won't give away the ending for all of you still reading, but I thought the ending was exactly as it should be. It was a perfect ending. I know, I'm a nerd......but long live Harry Potter!!

2 comments:

Melis said...

I read the epilogue so I know who lives :) and who marries whom :) That might have ruined it for me though, but now I won't have to read the books! I'll just watch the movies and get the general idea :)

Kelly said...

Thats no fun......you need to read the whole thing. The movies are good but the books are much better!!!