Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Family Fun

After a long day of running errands on Saturday we decided to go on an impromptu picnic. We ran home got a blanket, paper plates, napkins, cups, bread and some fishing gear. We then made a quick stop at Little Ceasers to pick up some pizza and rootbeer and then headed off to a near by park. We ate yummy pizza, fed ducks and turtles, did a little fishing, and mostly realxed. We had a really enjoyable evening. The weather was perfect and the kids had a great time.












.

4 comments:

Leisha Mareth said...

Cute pics...I miss the lake! Has it gone down much after all that flooding?

Kelly said...

The lake is still way high. Going out to Oakpoint as you go over the bridge it is still all the way to the bottom of the bridge. Witt Rd. has been closed until just a few days ago. In the 8 years that we have lived here I have never seen the water get so high. It is amazing.

Leisha Mareth said...

Wow. I never saw it that close to the bridge! I'll bet it's more fun for boating now.

Anonymous said...

the picture of braeden with the net looks like one pulled out of the jones' photo album of cary at that age. dad jones