Saturday, September 08, 2007

Lobo Football

We went to our first High School football game last night. We went because Braeden was competing in a Punt, Pass, and Kick competition. (post coming about that later) We had lots of fun. The stadium is massive. It's kind of ridiculous, but it made for a nice football experience. We stayed just into the 3rd quarter and then left. At that point the Lobos were winning 35 to Guyer's 6. It was a fun, nice evening out with the family...... Side Note: After looking at these pictures and being frustrated with taking these pictures I have decided I really need a new camera. Sorry the pictures aren't that great, but hopefully you get the idea.








1 comment:

Leisha Mareth said...

I couldn't believe that stadium when we saw it! In my old home town they had a stadium that size for several schools to share.