Sunday, September 09, 2007

Fall Soccer



Soccer Season has started yet again, and the first game was a disaster. The whole start of the season has been some what unorganized. Braeden's team has only had one practice and not all the kids were even there. They are usually a really good team either going undefeated or only one loss each season. This season I think they have there work cut out for them. They lost there first game 13 to 1. They got creamed. They say losing is character building.....right? I told Braeden he needed to play with his head held high and never quit until it's over. He really just loves the game and wasn't to devastated by the loss. I think his coaches took it harder then he did.

1 comment:

Leisha Mareth said...

Awww, you hate to see them lose, but you're right, it definitely builds more character than winning all the time!