Yes, I was one of many people who went to a midnight showing of Twilight. My friend, Jeni invited me along with my other friends, Emily and Audrey. We went several hours before the movie started to stake our claim on a good spot in the theater.....and a good spot we got. We were the second group in line for the 12:03 showing. I had tons of fun and loved the movie even though it was a little cheesy in places. I would definitely see it again and I will most definitely add it to my movie collection when it comes out on DVD.
Playing Uno to pass the time.... I think I was the winner. :)
T is for Twilight
5 comments:
Yall are some goobers!! Looks like you had a BLAST!! I am so glad. I wish I could have been there with you but I saw it tonight and it was AWESOME!! Love you Care Bear!!
SO FUN!! HAHAHAH
but we are goobers!
What fun we had that night. I just wished we could saw it together. I think Im going to see it agian. Camille has already gone for a second time!!!
Yep, I think you were the winner!
You were definitely the winner! (How much money do you want to take those pictures off your blog? I look horrible!)
Post a Comment