Sunday, November 02, 2008

More Halloween

We had so much fun trick-or-treating this year. We were invited over to our friends, the Flores's house. We walked around their neighbor for almost two hours. The kids just wanted to keep going and going. We came across lots of spooky yards and even some haunted houses that the kids were brave enough to enter. We ended the night in the Flores backyard with lots of food, candy, a bounce house, and a fire in the fire pit. As usual my kids declared it the best Halloween ever!!

One of the many spooky yards we came upon

Indiana Jones otherwise known as Josue and his Red Ninja Sidekick, Joshua


We had some cute little cans of Jones soda. Each flavor was a special Halloween flavor. The Werewolf was Candy Corn, Frankenstein was Spookiwi, and the Mummy was Lemon Drop Dead. Of course, I had to take a cheesy picture with them.


These are the buttons I made for Braeden's costume. His whole costume cost me a whole 1.99. I love costumes like this.


Braeden with his politician smile. He played the part well, shaking every one's hands and promising to lower taxes.

Kate and her best bud, Audria. They were two very beautiful butterflies!


We had such a great time together and the kids are already thinking about what they will be next year.




3 comments:

Ku'ulei said...

HOW FUN! I love the costumes, the creativity, and the Jones' soda. Haha.
P.S. I saw a little trick or treater dressed as a tiger and I wondered what Kate was this year. :)

Audrey said...

Wow! Sounds like I need to get in good with the Flores's so I can be invited to their awesome party!

Leisha Mareth said...

Hmmmm...I want to try that soda!

Did you know we had to drive up to Little Elm this weekend to pick up a pkg. that got sent to my old house? (Wow, my old neighborhood is slumsville baby!)

I didn't know where your new house was or I would have come by and bugged you for a few minutes. Instead we went to Wal-Mart and bugged them.