Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lucky #13

Braeden is officially a teenager today. These birthdays are getting harder and harder for me as the time just keeps slipping away way to quickly. I want him to stay just the way he his....forever!



A few memories of Braeden....

When he was a baby he loved for me to rub his face. I would lay in bed with him at night and trace his forehead, his nose, his chubby cheeks, and his eyes. With my pointer finger, I would go over his features over and over and over again. I would do this until he would fall asleep.

When he was little he also loved the primary song "We'll Bring the World his Truth". He could be screaming at the top of his lungs and I would sing this to him and he would immediately calm down.

Braeden has always been a talker. He loves to talk to anyone and everyone. He can be in a room full of complete strangers and have a new friend within a few minutes. When he was little he would try to talk to absolutely everyone. So much so that I could tell some people were annoyed and some were just scary. I had to talk to him about strangers and how we should not talk to every single person we see. I remember one day going into the grocery store and he kept asking me, "Mom, can I please talk to them? Please, please can I talk to them?"

Braeden has grown in to quite the young man. He is very intelligent, responsible, confident, friendly, athletic, charming, and a fabulous big brother. He absolutely loves sports. He was the quarterback for his football team this year, ran hurdles in track, and just made the school soccer team. He is always outdoors with some kind of ball in his hands. He also plays the piano very well and loves to charm the girls with this talent.



Love you B.......Happy Birthday!!

2 comments:

Air Safety First said...

Happy birthday Braeden. As I read you mom's comments I couldn't help but see the love she has for you. You are one amazing young man. But, remember this, that is because you have one very amazing Mother and Father. I love you too, and again, happy birthday, teeny-bopper!!!!!!

Tori Orgill said...

happy birthday braeden!! man...i am amazed that you had him sooooo young kelly!! haha!! :)