Wednesday, April 27, 2011

in no particular order

These are pictures taken within the last week or so that I had every intention of posting, but life happens and here they are....finally.


Braeden finally learned how to tie a tie. It's not perfect but it's getting there.



Two of Braeden's favorite things...playing the piano and soccer. He has managed somehow to put the two things together.




I DETEST frogs! My darling daughter however LOVES them. This toad was found in our backyard.



Kate actually loves animals of ALL kind. She fell in love with this donkey and a couple of horses at our ward picnic.




Our annual Easter egg hunt at our dear friends, the Flores.





Easter Sunday before church...love this picture of Kate. Such a little lady!




I have decided I can never tell Joshua to say out of the mud. It just won't happen. On Monday after some storms had cleared he wanted to go outside. I specifically told him not to get the tiniest bit of mud on him. I should have known better. He came in covered in mud. The very first words out of his mouth were, "I'm so sorry! It was just to tempting." It's very hard to be mad at that cute little face.

1 comment:

Tori Orgill said...

i love your family!! ellen wants to see "my friend kate in texas". i want to see my friend kelly in texas! i guess we are coming to texas!!