Tuesday, October 11, 2011

We heart Taylor Swift

Cary surprised Kate and I with Taylor Swift tickets two days before the concert. I was so excited! I had known that she was going to be in town for months but did not want to fork out the money for the tickets. I had even tried winning some from a radio station earlier in the week with no luck. But, I do have the most amazing husband ever and he obviously knew how much I wanted to go...love him so much!!



We were in the nose bleed section, but the seats were actually perfect for us. We were right in front of the massively, ridiculously, HUGE jumbo screen so we could see every thing perfectly without worrying about anyone standing right in front of us and still had a view of the stage.



It was so much fun! 55,000 screaming fans, mostly all girls singing every word to every song.



The show was filled with fireworks, stories, dancers, wardrobe changes, and even a special guest. (B.o.B.) He and Taylor Swift sang "Airplanes" and it was amazing!



During the opening acts Kate was getting really anxious and was wondering what was taking Taylor so long to come out. She kept saying, "she's probably just getting ready". During the show Kate leaned over to me and said, "Her hair is so pretty. I think that is what was taking her so long. She had to fix her hair."



We had such a blast....but I would have to say the thing that made going to see Taylor Swift's show so much fun was that I was able to share it with Kate and see the show through her eyes. Definitely a memory I will never forget!



2 comments:

Tori Orgill said...

HOW FUN!!! i can't wait for this SATURDAY!!! and can i just say that kate looks SO much like YOU!!

Audrey said...

Sounds like you guys had alot of fun. What a special Mommy-Daughter date that was.