Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Trick or Treats

It's that time of year when the ghost and goblins are out in full force.  We had our ward trunk or treat on Saturday night and as always it was tons of fun.

Braeden and his buddy Josue, cozying up next to the ladies on the hay ride.
Braeden is apparently too cool for a costume these days, but he knows my rule..no costume, no candy.  So, this is what he and his oh, so clever dad came up with.  Total cop out if you ask me.  Josue, on the other hand looks just like Captain Jack Sparrow.

Me and some of my besties.  I came up with my costume in matter of minutes.  Kate was moritifed.  She asked me to please not wear it. I totally rocked the nerd look!

Joshua had to represent his favorite baseball team, the Texas Rangers.  They are in the Word Series after all and only need to win 1 more game.  Go Rangers!!

Kate decided to be Little Red Riding Hood.  She was adorable!  And by the way, I totally made that cape she is wearing with the help of my seamstress friend, Emily.

Kate and her bestie, Annie...I mean Adria, along with Natalie as a beautiful butterfly, Shelby as Princess Ariel, and Alexa as Princess Belle.

It's also Red Ribbon week this week. Each day in support of drug awareness the kids school has a different theme.  Today is crazy hair day.  This is what they wanted....


We pledge to be drug free!

2 comments:

aidanjordan said...

You are one hot nerd! :) And I was totally impressed with the cape!!

Tori Orgill said...

are you sure you're drug free...i mean you have to be high on something to dress like that!! haha!! you look great and your kids are so adorable!! love you!