The next morning we were on our way to Eureka Springs Arkansas. We stopped along the way to take a few pictures of the beautiful scenery.
I can't remember what this sculpture is, but it looked interesting and the kids wanted a picture by it. To me it looks like churros.
Funny name for a trail.... don't' ya think?
This was the view from our balcony at the hotel we were staying at. It was beautiful....and the hotel was super clean and comfortable. I hate staying in hotels...I would rather sleep in the car. But I would totally go back to his place. Believe it or not it was just a Best Western.
One of my favorite pics of the trip. We found Humpty Dumpty. Kate put him back up on his wall. :)
There are lots of neat little shops all up down the main road of Eureka Springs.
Just a cool, old bench made out of cast iron.
We didn't see any ghosts until we stepped outside the hotel. Braeden never even noticed them peeping out the window. He was to busy inspecting the architecture.
We found one of those "what to do while your in town" books and told the kids to pick something out of their that they would like to do. They all decided on the Onyx Cave. It stays a cool 52 degrees all year long.
oh...and this is how Joshua likes to travel. Under his blanket with his DS or a DVD player. Funny kid. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment