hmmm...where to begin. So, I would like to say that I just took a bit of a blogging break but that's not really true. I just haven't been interested in blogging lately and honestly there really isn't anything interesting going on..nothing really blog worthy to report anyway. We tend to be pretty boring, but that's the way we like it. But this is how I keep our family history so I feel obligated to write something. So, here is the lowdown:
Braeden: He is on the track team at school right now jumping hurdles. He finished his best at the last track meet placing 4th overall. This is great for him since he really isn't a runner. He is also doing really well in school...A's all year so far..minus one B. It was an 89 in English. So frustrating for him. He just earned his Life badge in Boy Scouts. He is at the point where he can start on his Eagle if he will just get motivated. He is also a referee for the Little Elm soccer association making pretty good money.
Joshua: He is a character. He makes us laugh ALL the time. He is also a straight A student this year. He is loving school more this year than he ever has. He has really good teachers that keep him interested and let him help with teaching occasionally. He is still crazy in-love with legos. In particular the mini-figures. He has way too many to count. He is getting ready for 6th grade by just recently picking classes. He is excited about taking pre-AP classes and getting into band. His hope is that he gets to play drums of some sort.
Kate: She wears me out, but I love her to death. She is very particular about her clothes and insists often she has nothing to wear even though she has a closet full of clothes...reminds me of myself just a bit. She is playing soccer and her team name has changed once again. She is very happy about this as she was on the Glamour Girls and is now a Pink Panther. She got glasses just after Christmas and looks super cute in them. She picked them out all by herself. She isn't loving school this year but is doing well. Science is her favorite subject.
As for Cary and I, we are just busy with life. He loves his job but hates his commute. He is also working on his Masters at SMU. The kids and the house keep me busy most of the time. I am going to girls camp again this summer as one of the "programs" people. This has kept me busier than I had expected, but I am excited about it.
I feel like I just wrote one of those really long Christmas letters, which I NEVER do....but this is us in a nutshell.



1 comment:
I like the Christmas letter. :)
Post a Comment