Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Joshua's Sunset

We were driving home from a soccer game one evening and Joshua got so excited about the sun going down behind the clouds. He kept begging me to take a picture........of course I didn't want to try to take a picture and drive at the same time fearing we would wreck and all die. He kept begging and begging though. He kept saying, "but Mom it's so beautiful"! So I finally got him to stop begging me by telling him if I got to a stoplight I would take the picture. We made it to a stop light and here is his sunset. The picture really doesn't do it justice.

1 comment:

Leisha Mareth said...

Beautiful. This is why I take so many pictures. Not to remember the actual thing I'm photographing, but to remember those special little moments with my children (like enjoying a sunset together). Nothing jogs my memory like a picture.