I was spoiled once again yesterday for Mothers Day. It was lots of fun. Cary got the kids up for church, fed them, bathed them, got them all ready and ironed the clothes so that i could sleep in for a little while longer. The kids then showered me with gifts. Cary got me roses and an MP3 player that i have been wanting. Braeden heard me say the other day while I was watching TV that I wanted a Swiffer so he went out and bought me one with his birthday money. Joshua made me a candle holder at school and a card with a poem. Kate made me a card and gave me my favorite candy bar. After church Cary made us lunch. HE grilled shrimp wrapped in bacon, baked potatoes, and salad. He also made me chips and salsa so that I could munch while I watched my favorite show, Survivor that evening. It was a great day and I felt very loved!
2 comments:
Thats sounds like a perfect day !! Happy Mothers day
Wonderful! Aren't we all so lucky?
Post a Comment