Monday - candy
Tuesday - flowers
Wednesday - poem
Thursday - picture
Friday - office supplies
The kids are loving taking something to their teachers everyday. On Monday we sent candy bars, on Tuesday I made pens that look like flowers and put them in flower pots, and today they took poems that they wrote. I helped Joshua with his, but Braeden came up with his on his own.
Ode to Mrs. Finney (Joshua's teacher)
Mrs. Finney is so great
She really takes the cake.
She is my favorite teacher
Much better then a creature.
I love it when she reads us books,
She's better then a 5 star cook.
I'll really miss her lots...
First grade I might boycott!
Mrs. Moorhead, Mrs. Moorhead (Braeden's teacher)
Mrs. Moorhead, Mrs. Moorhead so pretty and bright,
I love when you cheer me with lots of delight.
When I am around you, you make me say:
Mrs. Moorhead I love you, I love you, I do!
1 comment:
I like the outline idea. Our school goes a little overboard...some parents were giving $25 gift certificates for lunches (as just ONE gift for the week). I think candy and poems is much better. P.S. Cute Poems
Post a Comment