Thursday, June 07, 2007

I'm Back!

We are finally moved and some what settled in. We had an eventful closing (thanks to our title company) that put us behind on our actual move. Then a storm blew in and delayed us even longer. Thankfully the people buying our house allowed us to stay a little longer to get moved and have the house clean for them. Cary and I did not leave our old house until 4:30 in the morning due to all the delays. I will not be moving for a really, really long time. Thanks to our good friends the Harris's and the Flores's for watching our kids. There is no way we could have gotten everything done without them.
Our internet service just got back up and running last night. I was starting to have withdrawals. I don't know how we ever survived without computers and the internet. We had lots of problems with AT&T, but we are back up and running now..........so stay tuned for lots of pictures!

No comments: