




We love our new
community pool. There is a sprinkler park, a big pool,
and a kiddie pool. We have spent
a lot of
time there (when its not raining). We pack a cooler and some snacks and spend the day relaxing in the cool water. Their hair has become naturally highlighted
by the sun and their bodies are turning a nice golden brown.
8 comments:
Sigh. That sounds like us last summer. This summer we have to protect Jake's delicate ears. His 6 month check up is next month, maybe we'll get the okay to go swimming together!
(p.s. I just tried to hop back to my blog via your links and my link is not working? I think it might be entered wrong?)
I fixed it Leisha....it was entered wrong. Thanks for letting me know.
fun fun fun I wish we had a comm. pool, that is not way overly crowded all the time It is on our list for the new house ( when ever that will happen )
Totally miss the community pools! Twin Falls has not caught on to the sprinkler park trend . . . Mitch is over parks and rec so you think we would have an in!
Kelly, I am not sure what your email is or I would have just done that. I am trying to find a florist in little elm, but can't find a local one online. If you have time could you look one up for me, and email the info. Thanks!
Hey Megan, i left a comment on your blog about the florists..hope it is usefull.
THanks so much Kelly, I really appreciate it!
Post a Comment