Monday, September 24, 2007

Crazy for Webkinz!!



Have you guys heard of these things? Kate got one for her birthday and my children have fallen in love. Kate has acquired two more and now my boy want one. They are actually pretty neat. They are just stuffed animals but you register them online and adopt them. Then you give them a name, feed them, play with them, and build rooms for them. My kids love it. They play games to earn kinz cash and this is how they take care of them. I have only found them at Hallmark and every time I go, there are groups of kids surrounding these things. Apparently they have been around for a while, but I just recently heard of them. I even enjoy getting online with Kate and helping her with her webkinz. It's kind of fun.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh Yes Abby is aware of them but so far I have dodged the bullet. I htink they have them at the Libby Lou 's Theu are cute he Amanda at my work has like 5 of them Happy playing

Megan said...

I have heard they are quite the rage these days. I am trying to keep the kids clear of online games like that for as long as i can cause they already spent too much time with video games. I have been tempted to get one for Camryn, I think she would like it, and I could control it more. hmmm. Maybe for Christmas.

Leisha Mareth said...

My nieces got Rachel one for her birthday, and so far she is completely uninterested. Jake is the one who keeps trying to get online with the thing! They are super cute though! They sell them around here at teacher supply stores.

Tori Orgill said...

They are at the Limited TWO store as well. Everyone LOVES them!! I haven't given Elle one yet... Christmas!!! I love ya!!