This is how Kate came down to breakfast one morning. Notice the glasses are upside down and you can't see the whole outfit but she is wearing a Dora nightgown with red fleece pants underneath. Kate has her own distinctive style. She loves almost anything that is flashy and shiny, and she loves, loves, loves anything with an animal print. I have tried to sway her into a more classic or even a more cute 4 year old look, but she isn't buying it. It becomes a fight when I try to get her to wear what I want her to wear. So, I have decided it's not worth the arguing. Who cares if we go into Target and she's wearing a tiger print body suit and gold sequined flip flops? I have decided to swallow my pride and let her wear what she wants to and hope that she grows out of this stage soon!
4 comments:
At least when its time, she lets you do her hair.
This is my battle with Jacob...I just roll with it. What else can you do? Fight all day?
Personally, I wish I could wear a leopard body suit and gold flip flops to Target while doing "jazz hands" and yelling "Look at me, I'm a supah-stah!" At least Kate can pull it off.
Someday she may be famous and then her distict style will become a new trend!! It is all about personal style!!
I wish Elle had a distinct style. I think that I have taught (brainwashed) her too well!! She is always saying to me, "ummm mommy that does not match!!" or "Daddy, that shirt is not cute!!" She is out of control!!
Post a Comment