We let our kids have a big birthday party with friends every other year. This was the year for a big party for Josh, but he decided he just wanted a family party. There were only two friends that he wanted to invite anyway and he knew that if mom and dad bought the gifts that he would get what he really wanted. Smart kid! Joshua had a very good birthday!!
Happy Birthday Joshua! Looks like a fun party, family ones are the best. I had to laugh, Barrett has that bike, the lego set, loves the unleashed star wars figures, and the same pjs. Boys will be boys!
3 comments:
Looks like a great Birthday to me!! I can't believe that he is seven already. Time truly does fly by!
Happy Birthday Joshua! Looks like a fun party, family ones are the best. I had to laugh, Barrett has that bike, the lego set, loves the unleashed star wars figures, and the same pjs. Boys will be boys!
what is he willing to do for me for $10?
Post a Comment