I had planned on taking pictures of the kids for our Christmas Card this weekend. I guess that won't be happening.............or maybe some concealer will cover the nice purplish hue left by the fall he took. Ugh!
Why does that ALWAYS happen? I'd go with the concealer! Rachel got a HUGE mosquito bite at my parent's house the weekend before school pictures. It was right in the middle of her cheek. I just applied a little concealer and blush and voila! No mosquito bite! As long as he'll let you, go for it!
1 comment:
Why does that ALWAYS happen? I'd go with the concealer! Rachel got a HUGE mosquito bite at my parent's house the weekend before school pictures. It was right in the middle of her cheek. I just applied a little concealer and blush and voila! No mosquito bite! As long as he'll let you, go for it!
Post a Comment