Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Grand Falls

My kids love to do anything that is outside where they can explore, dig, and get dirty. So, we kept those three things in mind while we chose what we would do while we were in Missouri. They can spend hours and hours just in Grandma's yard alone. In fact we had to pry the kids away from her house, but I think they enjoyed the activities we had planned for them.

The first stop on our agenda was Grand Falls. I think they are man made but I am not sure....My kids loved this. They could have stayed for hours looking for frogs, bugs, crawdads, turtles..you name it and they will look for it. Cary gets in on the action. I on the other hand just sit back and take the pictures.






















1 comment:

Tori Orgill said...

how fun! and by the way...thanks for your comment. and more importantly your friendship. i really cannot imagine my life without you in it!