In Springfield we went to Lamberts, Home of the Throwed Rolls. This place is so yummy and the kids really got a kick out of hot, homemade rolls being thrown at them. They serve delicious home cooked food. They keep bringing it out until you say stop and no doggie bags allowed. I ate so much I felt like I was going to have to be rolled out of there.
Monday, July 20, 2009
Bass Pro Shops & more MO. randomness
After we visited the zoo in Springfield we stopped at the Bass Pro Shops. I don't understand all the excitement about this place. I don't really like to look at a bunch of dead animals hanging on the wall, but Cary and the kids love this place. I think once you've seen one Bass Pro Shop you've seen them all. So I found a bench and enjoyed people watching while the rest of the family ogled over animal heads.



On to Missouri Randomness.....on our way home from one of our outings we saw this lovely, furry vehicle. The kids thought it was so cool.

In Springfield we went to Lamberts, Home of the Throwed Rolls. This place is so yummy and the kids really got a kick out of hot, homemade rolls being thrown at them. They serve delicious home cooked food. They keep bringing it out until you say stop and no doggie bags allowed. I ate so much I felt like I was going to have to be rolled out of there.
In Springfield we went to Lamberts, Home of the Throwed Rolls. This place is so yummy and the kids really got a kick out of hot, homemade rolls being thrown at them. They serve delicious home cooked food. They keep bringing it out until you say stop and no doggie bags allowed. I ate so much I felt like I was going to have to be rolled out of there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would have joined you on the bench at Bass Pro. And love the furry van!!
Post a Comment