Thursday, July 16, 2009

Candy House

One stop we made on our trip was to the Candy House. It was so cute and filled to the brim with all kinds of delicious candy. Taffy, jelly beans, gummy bears, suckers the size of your head, toffee, gum, hard candy, and almost anything that you can think of was covered in chocolate. I was in HEAVEN!!! I could have spent hours sampling all the different kinds of candy. There was so much to choose from that I had a really hard time deciding on what I wanted. We ended up coming away with gummy frogs (for Kate), gold mine gum nuggets (for the boys), taffy of every flavor, home made caramel (it was the softest, most buttery tasting caramel I have ever had in my life...YUM!!), chocolate covered caramel, chocolate turtles (Cary's favorite), and my favorite toffee (we bought 1/4 of a pound of toffee and I ate all but 2 pieces by myself...it was that good). Needless to say we spent way to much money on candy this day but every penny was worth it!









3 comments:

Alicia said...

The kiddos love gummy frogs, we get 'em here at Central Market.

Tori Orgill said...

YUM!!!

emblair said...

Yummm-y!