I just registered the kids for school. This means the countdown has begun. Only 21 more days left of summer vacation. It has gone by way to fast and I am not ready for it to end. We are enjoying staying up late, sleeping in later, having no schedule, and laying by the pool for hours on end. Registering the kids for school is the beginning of the end to summer. Football practice has started, soccer is just about to begin, piano schedules have been sent out, and school shopping has begun. Good bye lazy summer...we will miss you!!!
2 comments:
Kelly, it seems like you have it all together enjoying your children. I know there are many people that would love to have, but don't. Keep it up!!!!!!!!!
Greetings from you Dad in Kuwait.
I am sooooo sad, too. Ellen is going to be a big bad kindergartner. That means for 2 and 1/2 hours I will have to allow someone else to take care of her. I mean she's been in school but I've always been there with her...I am so sad that she will be in a whole different building!!
But I'll get over it, I'm sure!
Post a Comment