This is what our evenings look like until the end of October. I am not complaining. I just wanted to document it so that when my kids are older they can see how much I did for them. :)
Monday:
5:00 - 5:30 piano lessons - Braeden
6:00 - 8:00 football practice in LE - Braeden
6:30 - 8:00 soccer practice in TC - Joshua
Tuesday:
6:00 - 8:00 football practice in LE - Braeden
Wednesday:
7:00 - 8:00 scouts in LE - Braeden
7:00 - 8:00 soccer practice in TC - Kate
7:00 - 8:30 Mutual in TC - me and Cary
(I haven't figured out how we are going to be at all these places at the same time)
Thursday:
6:00 - 8:00 football practice in LE - Braeden
6:30 - 8:00 soccer practice in TC - Joshua
Friday:
6:00 - 8:00 football practice in LE(until games start) - Braeden
This doesn't include scouts for Josh which will most likely be on Wednesday from 6 to 7 in LE when school starts and Saturday morning soccer practice which will be held at 9a.m. for him as well until the games begin.
6 comments:
i am so sorry!! that is A LOT to deal with!! I got released so that is one less thing for me to deal with!! yay!!
Just reading that made me tired...;) I feel for you, I am stressing about the new schedule that about to happen here with Reaganne starting school. I cannot even think about extras right now..LOL. Thank you so much for the adorable clothes and boots, if you knocked I was in the shower, we foung it all when we left for the store. Thank you sooooo much. HUGS Reaganne was very excited!;)
ohhhh kelly. if you need someone to drive sometime let me know! ahhh those days are coming for me i know. yoU will need lots of girls nights.
I like the idea of documenting all that you do for them...though this is just a small part! :) I'd like to tell you it gets better as they get older, but...
You know I will do whatever I can to help your Wednesdays easier.
You need one of those time turners that Hermoine had in Harry Potter...how else could you possibly be everywhere you need to be?! Good luck pulling it all off. You're such a great Mom!
Post a Comment