So, I haven't been in the mood to blog lately nor have I had anything to blog about. I thought that since it has been a while that I needed to come up with something. Not because so many people are interested in what the Jones family is doing but because this is our family journal.
Our days go something like this...wake up late, eat breakfast late, do a little cleaning, do a little bit of laying around, go to the pool, have quiet time, do a little summer homework, go to football practice, make dinner, watch TV, go to bed way to late. This is pretty much how it has been all summer long with a few variations here and there. We have gone to the dollar movie a lot catching up on all the movies we didn't see when they were first released. We've seen Race to Witch Mountain, Monsters v. Aliens, Night at the Museum 2, The Hannah Montana movie, Disney's Earth, and my favorite 17 Again ,which comes out on DVD today and stars the very cute Zac Efron:).
School starts in 13 days and only Braeden is ready to go back. He misses all his very cool friends. Kate and Joshua wish that it would be summer forever. We are also counting down the days till Kates 6th birthday. She is super excited!
This is about as exciting as it's been around here. I am sure once school starts things might get more interesting.
2 comments:
BTW - I am not involved in any of at "FUN" stuff ... I am too busy making it possible for them be lazy ;-)
ha ha ha ha! I love Cary's comment!! That is FUNNY!!
You guys have had a great summer! Love it! and love you!
Post a Comment