Wednesday, October 14, 2009
So Disgusting
I picked up Braeden from football last night and he was disgustingly filthy. He looked like he had been mud wrestling instead of practicing football. His coaches placed trash bags over the seats in my car so he wouldn't get every thing dirty....it didn't help. He left a trail of dirt, mud, and grass everywhere. He was covered from head to toe in mud and he was soaking wet. This morning I am on my second washing of his pants...they use to be white.... and I still need to figure out what to do with his nasty shoes. I am leaving his helmet, pads, and the car to him to clean when he gets home today. So gross!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is AWESOME!! well not the mess but the fact that he's a boy and he's sooooooooo dirty!! you're such a good mom to snap a picture!!
Post a Comment