Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Braeden, some bees, and a briar patch
** written by Braeden
On Friday I went camping with some of my friends. The next day just before we were about to leave, we went exploring in the forest. A couple minutes later our scout leader called us to come out of the forest. Me and my friend Josue were trying to get out of the forest through some thorns, but in the progress we stepped in a nest of underground bees. As they flew up, Josue shouted, "BEES!!!" We both ran for our lives like little sissy girls! We both went in different directions . The majority of the swarm chased after me. I don't know which way Josue ran, but the path I took was blocked by some briars. I tried to get through them, but I fell into them. The bees kept stinging me while I was on the ground and in the briar patch. After a lot of scratches to my arms, face, hands, and ENTIRE bodyI finally got out of there and took off running. A bunch of scout leaders came running. One of them told me to take off my clothes. So I did. We finally got away from the few bees that were still flying around us and got to relax... for a few seconds. Then the First aid teacher came and counted our stings. Josue had two, but I had seven! He said I might have to go to the hospital! Now that got me worked up. I think I was more scared of the hospital then I was of the bee stings. They called my parents and they said unless I was swelling up I didn't need to go to the hosipital. So... that's my story. Now I'll probably be scared of bees for the rest of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is the best! I loved his story. I am sad about all his scratches and stings. Poor little guy!
oh braeden...i am sooo sorry that happened to you...but i love the part about you running like a sissy girl...were you screaming, too!! ;)
Love how he says they were running like "little sissy girls"....hilarious! Hope the scratches are getting better.
Post a Comment