Josh and one of his best buds, Andrew rockin' out to "We are the Champions" by Queen. (please ignore the red eye)
The finished project
Hmmm.....What should I wish for??
Joshua's favorite series of books......Diary of a Wimpy kid. He reads these things in just a couple of days. They are very easy reads, but if you have a kid that hates to read. These are great!
This gift got all the "oohs" and "ahhs" from the crowd. His friend, Jaren was very generous with this gift. Joshua is dying to put it together.

One of Joshua's favorite things about legos is the little lego people. I haven't figured out why, but they have become a real obsession for him. He has a small tackle box in which he stores them. He takes them with him almost every where we go...or he at least tries to. Cary figured this lego tic, tac, toe game would be perfect for him because it came with 10 lego people. As of this morning I think Joshua estimated he has about 50 of these little guys.
One of Joshua's favorite things about legos is the little lego people. I haven't figured out why, but they have become a real obsession for him. He has a small tackle box in which he stores them. He takes them with him almost every where we go...or he at least tries to. Cary figured this lego tic, tac, toe game would be perfect for him because it came with 10 lego people. As of this morning I think Joshua estimated he has about 50 of these little guys.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Lego man!
Looks like a whole lotta fun! Who doesn't love creating stuff with Legos. Happy Birthday Joshua!!
Post a Comment