I swiped this picture from my mom's blog. This is my niece, Payton. I love this picture...it makes me smile. Isn't she the cutest thing ever? I could just eat her up!!
Kelly, I totally agree with you. Of course, not trying to show any favoritism, but she deserves the spotlight now as she is the youngest of all the children. I look at this picture frequently. It brings me a sense of peace and joy. However, I have always felt that way about all my children and grandchildren. Love you Kelly........Dad
2 comments:
Soooo cute! Look at that smile! Lover her pink Texas hoodie too. :)
Kelly, I totally agree with you. Of course, not trying to show any favoritism, but she deserves the spotlight now as she is the youngest of all the children. I look at this picture frequently. It brings me a sense of peace and joy. However, I have always felt that way about all my children and grandchildren. Love you Kelly........Dad
Post a Comment