We are home from Missouri, the Christmas decorations have been taken down, the kids are back in school, and I have tons to blog about. We had a great Christmas break. We slept until at least 9 every morning sometimes later, laid around a lot, watched some really good movies, ate lots of good food, and I even read a book. Here is a sneak peak of our holiday...

3 comments:
love it! i can't wait to see more!
i love your coat by the way!
ohhh i cant wait till my kiids are old enough to want to sleep in! what book did you read?!
Tori...not my coat. It is Ashley's. You know down here in Texas we don't own "real" winter clothes...:)
Jeni...I read "The Last Lecture" by Randy Pausch. It is a short read but very good. Kind of sad but also inspirational. Loved it! I am reading the "Lightening Thief " right now and I can't put it down.
Post a Comment