Tuesday, January 26, 2010
It's Horrible
So, tonight as I was making dinner Kate was sitting at the kitchen table listening to my mp3 player and coloring. Her requests were several songs by Taylor Swift followed by Single Ladies by Beyonce. It then shuffled to a song by the Jonas Brothers which she loved and sang along to. Up next was a song by ABBA. This was Kate's reaction...."What the heck is that?" ME: "That is Abba. I use to roller skate to that with my sisters when I was little." Kate: (with a very serious look on her face) "It is horrible!" Meanwhile I left the room to help Joshua who is in the tub. I come back just seconds later with the same Abba song playing and Kate with her fingers in her ears says to me, "Turn it off, it's hurting my ears!" Haaaahaaaahaaa!!!! I wonder if she would feel the same about New Kids on the Block. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i love ABBA!! that crazy little girl!
I never got into Abba or New Kids. Talk about too sheltered! And Kate is adorable.
Post a Comment