While in Missouri over Thanksgiving we took some ugly sweater pictures. I think I won the ugliest sweater contest. These pictures with my sisters turned out super fun!
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
it's not my fault and some really ugly sweater
It's only been 64 days since my last entry, but really it's not my fault. I have many excuses as to why my posts have been non-existent. The main one being that our computer was completely screwed up, but it is working again so I guess I can't use that as an excuse anymore. A lot has happened in 64 days so I have a lot of catching up to do, but I can't and won't do it all in one post. Over the next few days or maybe even weeks I hope to get all caught up. We will see though....
While in Missouri over Thanksgiving we took some ugly sweater pictures. I think I won the ugliest sweater contest. These pictures with my sisters turned out super fun!




While in Missouri over Thanksgiving we took some ugly sweater pictures. I think I won the ugliest sweater contest. These pictures with my sisters turned out super fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hallelujah you're alive! oh how i've missed you!! you four look as beautiful as always!! i love you!
Yay!!! Some new posts! And yeah, you totally win the ugly sweater contest. :)
Post a Comment