Thursday, January 13, 2011

Double Digits

During my blogging hiatus, Joshua had a birthday. Number 10 to be exact. Joshua really dislikes his December birthday. I don't like it either. For one thing the month is super busy and it is hard to find the time for a party. For him, he doesn't like the fact that he gets everything he wants for his birthday and then has a hard time coming up with a Christmas list. With as busy as December was we managed to squeeze in a party and I really mean squeeze in.

The night we set for Joshua's birthday was the same night of our church Christmas party. Ordinarily we might skip it becaue of his birthday, but Cary was a Narrator in the program so we had no choice. This picture cracks me up because I promised Joshua he could open one gift before we left for the church party....he already has his Shepard costume on. I think he probably is the first lego rockband playing Shepard.
After the church party, Joshua and his best bud Andrew were treated to a night at Dave and Busters. Lots of fun was had...




After the trip to Dave and Busters we still had presents to open...the best part of the party according to Joshua.


Then after a long night of building legos, playing video games, and watching movies...Joshua and Andrew rocked the house with some Lego rockband.
Even after all the gifts, Joshua was still able to come up with a Christmas list...those pictures to come soon.

No comments: