Saturday, May 31, 2014

May....according to my phone


Cary napping with Sammy

While I was in Alabama I got this picture from Kate with the message, "Come home".

One day while putting sheets on Braeden's bed I found this baby snake in his room. Yes!...In. His. Room. I was a tad bit freaked out. I was home by myself. So, with a big, long shovel I disposed of it all by myself. UGH!


Kate fell asleep on my shoulder at stake conference

Sammy some how got himself tangled up in a pair of Joshua's undies.


My sister, Tara and I have started sending ugly selfies to each other...usually after a run.

And sometimes just for the fun of it.

Braeden in a horse head

and some other silly hat.

We found this awesome macrame chair at a volleyball tournament we went to.


Braeden and I ran a 10k last Saturday. This was before the race.

And this was after. I finished in just under 64 minutes. Braeden ran it in like 40 something...

Braeden ran with his best friend, Braxton.

Braxton got first in their age group and Braeden got third.



No comments: