I ran a half marathon back in April. It. Was. Hard. My goal was to run the whole entire thing without walking....and I did. It. Was. Hard. Did I mentioned that already? The last 3 miles were killer. My time was 2 hours and 22 minutes. As hard as it was and as much as I wanted to stop especally toward the end I actually think I might try to do it again.
Before the race
On our marks
And we are off
Half way through

Still happy...not dying yet
Almost there
Done!
I could not have run this race without Braeden and my friend, Kuulei. Kuulei is always so happy and positive even when I felt like I was going to die. And Braeden jumped in at the last minute wihout ever having trained and ran the whole way with me. They were both so awesome!!
P.S. The race was really 13.29 miles not 13.1. :)








No comments:
Post a Comment