My sister, Becka and her family came for a visit Easter weekend. We went to a Rangers baseball game. I LOVE my TX Rangers and they did not let us down. They creamed the Chicago White Sox. It was a very good night.
Saturday day morning we got up bright and early and I ran my half marathon and Becka ran a 5k. Pictures will come later. This deserves a post all on it's own. :)
We also threw way to many Easter eggs in the back yard and called it an Easter Egg hunt. The eggs were pretty much in plain sight but the kids didn't care. Who would when you get something like 81 eggs each.
Sunday we woke up and had a yummy breakfast and said our goodbyes. I so wish I had some family that lived close by. It stinks that they are all in Missouri. I keep trying to convince that TX is the place to be.
After goodbyes I let the kids have their Easter baskets and we headed off to church.
This pupper is just too cute to not post. We love him!
1 comment:
Happy Easter!!!
Post a Comment