Our Valentines Day was full of Sweet Treats and Parties..............
Cary surprised us with our favorite Krispy Kreme doughnuts in the morning. My favorite are the lemon filled and the glazed. The kids always go for the chocolate and the sprinkles. They were so delicious with a tall glass of ice cold milk.
Then Kate and I were off to Braeden's party. I didn't get many pictures. I couldn't get them to sit still long enough to snap pictures. I think at this age they are kind of over passing Valentines out. They just want the candy.
When we got home my good friend Julie brought us some very yummy goodies.
Cary usually brings me flowers every year............which I love, but this year he decided to do something a little different. He brought me a bouquet of chocolate covered strawberries and some heart shaped pineapple that had also been dipped in chocolate. They were so delicious!
I hope everyone had a fun filled Valentines Day and feels as loved as I do!!
1 comment:
So much fun!!!
Post a Comment