Thursday, March 01, 2007

UGH!!!

I am sick of being sick! I am sick of my family being sick! It all started last Wednesday when I got a phone call from the school to come pick up Joshua. That's when the fever, chills, headaches, coughing, achy body, runny nose then stuffy nose all began. I got sick, then Cary, then Kate then Joshua again. So far Braeden has been the lucky one. (knock on wood) I have bleached down bathrooms, washed every sheet and blanket in the house, sprayed door knobs,telephones and light switches. What more can I do? Hopefully we are on the up side of things. I am actually feeling better. I just wish i didn't feel like I am going to cough up a lung every time I cough. Kate and Joshua woke up feeling better this morning. If all goes well with no fevers today then Joshua will finally go back to school tomorrow. Hip,Hip,Hooray!! We had not been sick in such a long time that it was bound to be our turn at some point.............we should be done now for the rest of the year!

1 comment:

Leisha Mareth said...

Sorry you've been sick! I've been wondering where you've been (in blogland, anyway!) We've been sick mixed with severe allergies (the perfect combo for coughing-up-a-lung-itis!) The Princess Pics and Valentines pics are super cute!