We did it. We put our house up for sale. After eight years we have decided it is time to move on. We have a contract on another home, but we have to sale ours first. Keep your fingers crossed for us!
Just wait until the last time you close the doors and walk away...I was more emotional than I thought I would be. Your first home, all the memories, bringing home your babies there, etc. I actually cried a little. It feels really weird to drive by our old house now. I've only done it once or twice since we moved and it's just...weird.
3 comments:
oh my goodness! I can't believe you are doing it! I hope you sell fast. Lot's of prayers for you. Your yard looks great.
Just wait until the last time you close the doors and walk away...I was more emotional than I thought I would be. Your first home, all the memories, bringing home your babies there, etc. I actually cried a little. It feels really weird to drive by our old house now. I've only done it once or twice since we moved and it's just...weird.
Hi Kelly!!!
I did it! Well Cary did!
Love Nana
Post a Comment