Saturday, March 31, 2007

Easter Egg Hunt





The kids had their first Easter Egg Hunt of the season today. It was put on by the Library here in LE. They had 6,000 eggs thrown out onto a field. The kids went crazy. It was a little odd though. Instead of candy and prizes in the eggs they were filled with slips of paper to be redeemed at the library, and they had to give the plastic eggs back. I took them to the library to collect there junk....and it really was junk. They could get things like toys (mostly left over happy meal toys, dum dums, and books (about 10 to choose from to be exact). The kids really seem to enjoy it though. Kate was terrified of the Easter Bunny, and Braeden and Josh loved the mad dash to see who would get the most eggs. They all made out pretty well.

1 comment:

Wallace Family said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE EASTER IS ALREADY HERE! I'M NOT READY!