Wednesday, March 07, 2007
I Have a Genius!
Ok....so Braeden may not be a genius, but he did score a 100 hundred on his Reading TAKS test. He was only 1 of three kids to do so. He was so stressed out about taking this test. I don't know why....the kid is really smart (not that I'm bragging). For those of you who do not live in Texas, the TAKS is a test that Texas students must take in order to go forward to the next grade. They start taking it in 3rd grade and then I think every year after that until High School. TAKS stands for Texas Assessment of Knowledge and Skills. He will take the Math TAKS in May. I will let everyone know how he scores on that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Way to go Braeden! I knew you had a smart noggin like your cousin Megan. Keep up the good work. Love you, Aunt Tara
That is fantastic! Way to go Braeden!
What a smart kido!!!! That is awsome!!
Post a Comment