Braeden decided to grow his hair out around Christmas time. I kept thinking he would eventually grow out of this after a few weeks of shaggy hair, but he continued to let it grow and grow. His original plan was to let it grow until the end of the school year and then shave his head. I think he decided that his hair was to long when he realized that having long, shaggy hair was to hot. He would come in really sweaty from playing and especially after soccer games. On Sunday when I was combing his hair I told him it was time to at least trim it up around his ears and neck and that is when he decided to just cut it all off. So on Monday after school he was ready to do it. We went into the back yard and started shaving it all off. He is glad that he did it. I think his head feels a lot lighter now.
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Braeden Finally Got a Haircut!
Before.......
During..........
Braeden decided to grow his hair out around Christmas time. I kept thinking he would eventually grow out of this after a few weeks of shaggy hair, but he continued to let it grow and grow. His original plan was to let it grow until the end of the school year and then shave his head. I think he decided that his hair was to long when he realized that having long, shaggy hair was to hot. He would come in really sweaty from playing and especially after soccer games. On Sunday when I was combing his hair I told him it was time to at least trim it up around his ears and neck and that is when he decided to just cut it all off. So on Monday after school he was ready to do it. We went into the back yard and started shaving it all off. He is glad that he did it. I think his head feels a lot lighter now.
Braeden decided to grow his hair out around Christmas time. I kept thinking he would eventually grow out of this after a few weeks of shaggy hair, but he continued to let it grow and grow. His original plan was to let it grow until the end of the school year and then shave his head. I think he decided that his hair was to long when he realized that having long, shaggy hair was to hot. He would come in really sweaty from playing and especially after soccer games. On Sunday when I was combing his hair I told him it was time to at least trim it up around his ears and neck and that is when he decided to just cut it all off. So on Monday after school he was ready to do it. We went into the back yard and started shaving it all off. He is glad that he did it. I think his head feels a lot lighter now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Braeden just didn't look like Braeden to me with long hair! Jake wants his hair long too after seeing my 18 year old nephew's long shaggy 'do (he's obsessed with teenagers lately?) I'm losing patience with it already.
Good for him! Itsn't it nice when they decide to do something on their own, so it doesn't have to be a fight!
Ah the joys of the parenthood years. He is so handsom But I think the short hair is better for the chicks around town !!
Post a Comment